Wanted, the owners of approx 5,800 bicycle seats?

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
scsijon

Wanted, the owners of approx 5,800 bicycle seats?

#1 Post by scsijon »

Last edited by scsijon on Wed 04 Mar 2020, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.

foxpup

#2 Post by foxpup »

I must admit, the sight of all these saddles, arranged orderly, gives me a good feeling. :)

J_D_

#3 Post by J_D_ »

For some twisted reason I find that humorous. The people of Japan seem to think otherwise. Very serious about their bike seats.

scsijon

#4 Post by scsijon »

J_D_ wrote:For some twisted reason I find that humorous. The people of Japan seem to think otherwise. Very serious about their bike seats.
Most people can only afford a bycycle, a car needs a paid for parking space at each end proven before you can buy it, fuel is horribly priced, lifespan is limited (3 or 5 years I think it was, due to salt damage mostly), and trying to get down most of their roads can be nasty work, as well as the actual cost and insurance, well.....

tallboy

#5 Post by tallboy »

Well, Queen had a song "Bicycle Race".
The video was famous for having 65 nude women, all professional models, racing at Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium. It was filmed by Denis de Vallance. The group rented the stadium and several dozen bicycle riders for one day for filming the scene; however, when the renting company became aware of the way their bikes were used, they requested that the group purchase all the bicycle seats. The original video used special effects to hide the nudity. However, due to the nudity, the video is age-restricted on YouTube and banned in several countries.
Those seats were picked up very quicly by sniffing "connoisseurs". Maybe the japanese gentleman spent his evenings sniffing bicycle seats, dreaming of the former users... :lol:
True freedom is a live Puppy on a multisession CD/DVD.