Promote Puppy !
jplt3

Youtube videos about puppy linux ...

#1 Post by jplt3 »

JpLt

Lobster
Official Crustacean

#2 Post by Lobster »

thanks @jplt3, that was useful. The second one I have seen but interesting to see the BDLL (Biddle) varied responses ...

They seem to recommend Puppy as a USB based rescue Operating System. None would use as their main OS. Of course people use Puppy as their main OS. I do.

Be interested what others think ...
Puppy Raspup 8.2Final 8)
Puppy Links Page http://www.smokey01.com/bruceb/puppy.html :D

Mike Walsh

#3 Post by Mike Walsh »

@ jplt3/Lobster:-

@ Lobster:- Don't forget, mate, that to many folks, even on this side of 'the fence', Puppy is weird. It's Linux, but.......it ain't. (Not the way they know it, anyway.)

Personally, I wouldn't use anything else. Ever. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have, for a while, been developing my own YouTube 'Puppy'-dedicated channel.....mainly to try and help out fellow Forum members, and Puppians I've encountered on other fora I frequent.

You can find it here, if you want to peruse the odds'n'ends that are currently available:-

My YouTube channel

The 'post-production' quality is slowly improving, though I'm under no illusions that I'll ever equal the likes of Sneeky Linux, or The 8-bit guy..!

Tell me what y'all think. Constructive criticism is welcomed. Remember that I tend to put vids together in response to issues raised; I'm of the school of thought that believes

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

....so use videos to illustrate ways to do things. This is perhaps different from the majority of the other Linux 'vloggers' out there.....and quite possibly not what people want to see.

Mike. :wink: