In Fear of Reprisal

News, happenings
Nanosecond

In Fear of Reprisal

#1 Post by Nanosecond »

To every member on this fine website...If I have troubled, inconvenienced, frustrated, angered, stressed out, humiliated, caused pain of any sort for any length of time. I am indebted for life and seek your forgiveness for anything I may have said, done, misunderstood, messed up or totally blew it as it were.
Have I forgot anything?
Thank You and may God Bless you all...
Humbly, Raphael
"tapeinós"
Last edited by Nanosecond on Fri 29 Mar 2019, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.

Nanosecond

Re: In Fear of Reprisal

#2 Post by Nanosecond »

Nanosecond wrote:To every member on this fine website...If I have troubled, inconvenienced, frustrated, angered, stressed out, humiliated, caused pain of any sort for any length of time. I am indebted for life and seek your forgiveness for anything I may have said, done, misunderstood, messed up or totally blew it as it were.
Have I forgot anything?
Thank You and may God Bless you all...
Humbly, Raphael

dancytron

#3 Post by dancytron »

No reprisal, but requests for help should either be in the thread for the version you are asking help about or the Beginning Help (Start Here) or Users (for the Regulars Section).

Nanosecond

In Fear of Reprisal

#4 Post by Nanosecond »

dancytron wrote:No reprisal, but requests for help should either be in the thread for the version you are asking help about or the Beginning Help (Start Here) or Users (for the Regulars Section).
Yes! Thank You...
I get it.
:wink: